We provide third party mediation for the workplace, faith groups and community settings.
We also offer training in Key Skills for groups in Redbridge, Greater London and Southeast of England…
- Conflict Management and Resolution Skills Effective Communication
- Cross-Cultural Dynamics and Diversity Training;
- Strategic Planning for helping organsisations achieve their goals.
Chris McDermott, Director of Ways4ward Ltd.
Chris McDermott is an accredited ADG Group Workplace Mediator and has over 25 years of experience as a community mediator / consultant and trainer in communication, cross-cultural dynamics, conflict resolution, and strategic planning. He managed the Children & Young People’s Team at Conflict and Change, in Newham, east London, for 12 years. He trained as a third party mediator with FIRM (Forum for Initiatives in Reconciliation and Mediation), Bridge Builders UK and the ADR group. He holds postgraduate degrees in the fields of Intercultural Studies and Philosophy & Religion. Contact us about your group’s needs and find out how Ways4ward can help your organisation. Programmes for parents, faith-based groups, educators, students and other special needs can also be designed on a bespoke basis.
Ways4ward Ltd. was established as a vehicle for contributing to the kind of community where empathetic listening and mutual respect among work colleagues, neighbours, people of faith and individuals is a reality: people are growing in self-awareness and their capacity for cooperation, team work and mutually enriching personal relationships at work, home and in the community; and places of employment, education and community service provision are characterised by optimal levels of morale and productivity.
We will endeavour to make our vision a reality through…
- Facilitating group processes to work through conflict issues that impede relationships, communication and morale and by supporting individuals to harness conflict as a positive energy for change and moving forward.
- Building the capacity of individuals and groups for healthy communication, conflict resolution skills and team work through training.
- Providing one to one coaching and support for individuals facing challenging situations in personal and work contexts.
- Providing structured sessions aimed at helping organisations clarify their vision and aims and identify the optimal and realistic strategies for realising them.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
See also Chris’s blog at: http://fatherchristopher.wordpress.com/